3dSen is an Action, Platformer, and Adventure game for PC published by Geod Studio in 2020. NES games in 3D!
3dSen PC Game 2020 Overview:
It’s pretty interesting, while it’s cool to see these games emulated in 3D, it doesn’t add and enhancements apart from that and standard emulator stuff like save states.
This emulator is awesome! Transform 2D games into 2.5D and be able to move the camera and have freedom, not just any developer does that, the list of supported games is still small, but until you reset them all, new updates will come with new supported games. 3DSEN is definitely one of the best NES emulators today.
Detail, you can play the games in 2D too, if you are tired of 3D you can just start your rom in 2D support. It’s practically two in one! A very interesting emulator that, for all NES fans, is a magical journey. And there are several other games that will be compatible in the future.
Features of 3dSen:
- Impressive emulator; Although the gameplay remains the same as life’s, it still feels so different and new to play the classics this way.
- Obviously it does not support the entire catalog of the console, but you have to think about all the technical work behind adapting a single game, so hopefully, more games will be added to the list over time.
- Any NES ROM becomes 2.5D, as long as it is present in the list of supported titles;
- The experience of taking control and playing, is more fun than watching the videos, it is interesting;
- The main menu of the emulator is very simple but easy to understand, but we believe that, over time, the developer will treat the interface better;
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 530
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 400 MB available space
File Size: 63.43 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net