44 Minutes in Nightmare is an Action, Horror, and Adventure game for PC published by Takashi Sowa in 2021. Behind all horror, x roguelike is a devil!
44 Minutes in Nightmare PC Game 2021 Overview:
Pullback game from an accidental dungeon sort of a shady passageway. Since there’s no habit within the map, a hefty mapping ability is needed.
It is still a bit difficult to play for the first time, but to understand the usage of the props and properly use the blue light to reduce the pollution value of the pollution, you can make this game easier. Make reasonable use of your grid to place the things you need, and leave the unused items where you can remember. Planning a route with fluorescent stone markers can make memorizing the map more effective. Because the monsters here are extremely fast and will basically be injured after being discovered, it is very important to ensure that you have self-protection items (flour bags and disposable pistols) in your hands.
Features of 44 Minutes in Nightmare:
- A game where you collect 3 ingredients while playing hide-and-seek like a monster and escape
- The difficulty is quite high, and although we played for 6 hours, we were able to escape only 3 times.
- Before starting, there is physical strength, fatigue, and pollution in the upper left corner.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 – 4670
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The operation of the above has been confirmed and there is a good chance that it will work with lower specs, but we do not guarantee it because we do not have a PC with lower specs than the above.
File Size: 1.32 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net