Accounting+ is an Action, Adventure and Casual game for PC published by Crows Crows Crows in 2018. Enter a real serious realm!
Accounting+ PC Game 2018 Overview:
Inspired from the comic legends where you are going to select your character and do brave stuff.
What began as a small game jam between William Pugh (The Stanley Parable), Dominik Johann (Minit) and Justin Roiland (Rick and Morty) is now, two years later, an aberration of warped technology, weird worlds and strange, disturbing creatures. Since its debut in 2016 (10/10 on Steam), Accounting has tripled in size, mutating into an intricate labyrinth of forbidden virtual realities. How long have these goggles been pressing into my flesh?
Accounting is a noble profession. During your tenure with Smith & Smitherson, you will bare witness to the afterbirth of this new facet of human experience. However, it is not without it’s dangers. Here are some of the dangers you need to be aware of before entering Accounting+.
‘Accounting’ (without plus) was already a very nice and funy experience. It was short but really great and it’s voiced by the team of Rick and Morty. With Accounting+ we now get some more minutes in this universe with new locations, gags and surprises which are new, even for those who know and mastered already accounting.
Features of Accounting+:
- If you die in VR, you die in real life.
- Some Characters may be unfriendly and not actively encourage you during gameplay.
- Achievements linked to unforgivable acts of human corruption.
- Subtitles and Translations for 9 languages… Oh wow that’s internationally dangerous.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10
- Processor: CPU: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- Additional Notes: VIRTUAL REALITY ONLY!
File Size: 696.81 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net