Aground is an Action, RPG, and Adventure game for PC published by Fancy Fish Games, Whitethorn Digital in 2020. Interesting pixel-style game!
Aground PC Game 2020 Overview:
Simplistic and causally fun building, craft, survival game. It does its own thing and makes it work.
We have been looking for the next single-player development game that will make us unable to extricate ourselves … Terraria, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, Famine … we have played, but Not being “addicted” in it.
we analyzed the reasons and found that these games have undergone too many generations of version changes, and the content is also extremely rich, which makes playing them often have a mature “theory”. If you want to play well, you need to remember a lot of things, which secretly raises the threshold for newcomers to enter the pit (we did n’t dare to touch it around the world … too real and casual to come), and the old players are playing the game step by step. pleasure.
Features of Aground:
- Novices who do n’t understand how to play, the production team has an npc for each type of initial tool (or game function), with tasks and tips, and repeatedly teaches you how to play.
- The fact that there are too many things, the production team … is originally a new game! There is not much stuff, and then the production team also integrated some of the items into the plot, and players can learn the purpose of a class of items by making inferences.
- For the “tunnel supplies” that can’t escape survival games, the production team has prepared an npc backup group for you, automatically producing a variety of materials other than most mines (of course, you can also do these yourself) Farmers grow vegetables and raise pigs, miners help you dig coal for energy supplies, fishermen help you fish, hunters kill monsters and protect the house … you see, how convenient.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 with ARB or EXT Framebuffer Objects
- Storage: 500 MB available space
File Size: 151.93 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net