Airship Dragoon is an Action and Strategy game for PC published by YorkshireRifles in 2014. Face the invaders of an island and defend it!
Airship Dragoon PC Game 2014 Overview:
The only way to defeat the enemies is to use an airship so that you can reposition your soldiers on the island.
The airship that you own has also the ability to bomb on the targets. Each player may have his/her own tactics in the battle. But the player succeeds who uses the best tactics. Before you get on the airship, You can get some items from the store. Weapons are some of the items that each player can use in the wars. You can see many types of weapons that have different prices. When you get successful in a battle, Some money get added to your account.
This amount of money can be used to purchase items. There are twenty battlefields plus four weather types. The developers have said that there are only thirty minutes of gameplay in a battle. But if you want to finish the campaign mode, You need to spend more than one hundred hours! There are also six playable Steampunk factions at Airship Dragoon. Austro-Hungarian Empire, British Royalists, Chinese Dynasty, Peoples Collective, US Republic, and Zulu Nation are the names.
Airship Dragoon includes seven classes of troops in total. The player is free to choose the soldiers between these classes. This action strategy game has got good reviews on Steam. So, If you like to have hours of fun in the battles, Try this one.
Features of Airship Dragoon:
- Choose an airship to defeat all of the troops in Pangea
- 20 battlefields and 4 types of weather at this action strategy game
- 6 Steampunk factions such as US Republic and Chinese Dynasty
- 7 troop classes to choose for the players
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1
- Processor: 1.7 GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256mb VRAM Shader 3.0 supported, Nvidia 6800 or 7300 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 583 MB available space
File Size: 162.42 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net