Ameagari no Hanaby is an Action, Casual and Adventure game for PC published by Enigmatic Network in 2018. Grow old!
Ameagari no Hanaby PC Game 2018 Overview:
Play as a retro squirrel who lives in a rainforest and to be able to leave this place, it must grow old!
Ameagari no Hanaby is a single-player 2D-action game with fireworks as a theme. The rating is ‘mature’ because there are somewhat problematic obstacles in a specific world, but don’t worry because there is no sexual expression with characters.
From the starting forest to a giant Christmas tree, to a steamy sauna filled with bathing bunnies, level design is unique and memorable with plenty of exploration and secrets to find. There are a variety of nice, firework based attacks to blast enemies and assist with traversing levels, the entire game is like one big carnival fireworks show that’s a great treat to play through.
The sountrack is also stellar, fitting and thematic. Many of the tunes are quite catchy and it’s tempting to buy the soundtrack for the pleasure of listening to them at leisure. Control is of paramount importance in any platformer and there are no let downs here.
Features of Ameagari no Hanaby:
- Fireworks: not only to hit enemies but to be used by gliding… New exhilaration feeling is here.
- Input: it supports both keyboard and gamepad. Key mapping function for gamepad is embedded in the game.
- Load/Save: There are three independent save files. The progress of the game and possessed items are automatically saved.
- Game mode: there are the story mode and the speedrun mode.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista SP1+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space
File Size: 204.94 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net