Amnesia The Dark Descent is an Action, Survival Horror and Adventure game for PC published by Frictional Games in 2010. Do not die!
Amnesia The Dark Descent PC Game 2010 Overview:
This is a classic game where you are going to focus on not dying and try to survive the nightmares.
Features of Amnesia The Dark Descent:
- Survive…: Amnesia: The Dark Descent throws you headfirst into a dangerous world where danger can lurk behind every corner. Your only means of defense are hiding, running or using your wits.
Do you have what it takes to survive?
- Explore…: Amnesia: The Dark Descent puts you in the shoes of Daniel as he wakes up in a desolate castle, barely remembering anything about his past. Exploring the eerie pathways, you must also take part in Daniel’s troubled memories. The horror does not only come from the outside but from the inside as well. A disturbing odyssey into the dark corners of the human mind awaits. A sound of dragging feet? Or is your mind playing tricks on you?
- Awake…: Amnesia: The Dark Descent, a first-person survival horror. A game about immersion, discovery and living through a nightmare. An experience that will chill you to the core. You stumble through the narrow corridors as the distant cry is heard. It is getting closer.
- Experience…: By using a fully physically simulated world, cutting edge 3D graphics and a dynamic sound system, the game pulls no punches when trying to immerse you. Once the game starts, you will be in control from the beginning to the end. There are no cut-scenes or time-jumps, whatever happens, will happen to you first hand. Something emerges out of the darkness. It’s approaching. Fast.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 2.0Ghz – Low budget CPUs such as Celeron or Duron needs to be at about twice the CPU speed
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 3GB
- Graphics: Radeon X1000/GF 6 – Integrated graphics and very low budget cards might not work.
File Size: 1.20 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net