Ancient Frontier The Crew is a Strategy game for PC published by Fair Weather Studios, LLC in 2018. Explore a ship upgrading game!
Ancient Frontier The Crew PC Game 2018 Overview:
Starting the game, you will only be having a normal ship. But as your procced, you will be able to afford bigger and powerful ships.
Fair Weather Studios is very happy to announce the Ancient Frontier! Ancient Frontier is a turn-based strategy role-playing game set in deep space in the far future. Players will explore, conquer, pillage, or liberate the frontiers of space.
The universe is built off of the story established in our first project, Bladestar, but takes it much deeper with warring factions, double-crossing corporations, privateers, and galactic governments. Take control of massive fleets of capital ships and support craft and navigate the rich multi-faceted story of Ancient Frontier- the future of war. Brave men and women from all walks of Frontier life are ready to serve you, Commander.
Each crew member offers a variety of bonuses. In addition, crew members gain experience and level up every time they survive combat. If you assign them to a new ship they keep all of their experience. Ancient Frontier is a well polished and pretty straightforward addition to the turn-based strategy genre. There are two different campaigns to play through, each with story missions, bonus missions, and training missions to choose from. Now you can play this game for free.
Features of Ancient Frontier The Crew:
- Two full-fledged campaigns
- Dynamic initiative-based turn-based combat
- Over 35 unique ships to command
- Customize your play style by unlocking technologies in an extensive Tech Tree
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or newer (may not work on all 32 bit systems)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Must be able to display 1024×768 resolution or higher.
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Ensure your Microsoft Visual C++ Libraries are up to date if you get runtime errors.
File Size: 390.67 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net