Anthropomachy is a Casual, Strategy and Simulation game for PC published by Toy Box Lab in 2019. Gods’ story from Greek!
Anthropomachy PC Game 2019 Overview:
Look out for the stories appearing all throughout the earth and fight skepticism. Make humankind praise you!
Throughout history, civilizations have risen and fallen, each with its particular culture, habits and myths. With the evolution of human knowledge and the advent of modern technology, humanity has become more and more skeptic and have strayed away from their deities. But centuries of glory and power cannot be forgotten….
Get ready for conquering the world as a God! But don’t think it’s going to be that easy. Humans have evolved in many aspects since the mythological times, so be wise while using your divine abilities: Show compassion to those who have nothing and they will love you. Take from those who have everything and they will fear you.
Choose your God, evolve His traits and acquire new abilities. Send priests to spread the Sacred word. Take control and conquer over 7.5 billion potential believers. Convert territories, gain worshipers and make the Earth belong to the gods once again! Long live the Greek Gods!
Features of Anthropomachy:
- More than 250 divine abilities: all of them based on actual mythological tales about its God;
- Shape your God to be Evil or Altruistic: You want an egocentric Persephone? And what about a benevolent Hera? Evolve your traits as you wish;
- Use your blessings or curses to gain Faith: Spend it to buy more abilities, develop more traits and even recruit a minor god to your conquering quest;
- Freedom to decide the world’s destiny: Do whatever you want to a nation but make the wrong decision and lose followers in the territory.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics (512MB)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 482.15 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net