AntVentor is an Action, Casual and Adventure game for PC published by LoopyMood in 2017. Get along with an ant!
AntVentor PC Game 2019 Overview:
A hard-working ant who is about to bring back his destroyed home after an accident which cased the destruction.
Have you ever wondered what the world would look like if you were the size of an ant? AntVentor is the first short chapter of the AntTrilogy series about an ant and his unusual adventures in a realistic macroworld. The main character is an inventor ant. Despite his small size, he has a big dream. He lived a simple life, until you showed up, broke his mechanism and ruined his plans. Now you have to do whatever it takes to help Florentine not only return to his life, but also fulfill his long-cherished dream. Together you will overcome difficulties and have many adventures, which are just beginning in this first chapter.
AntVentor is a point-and-click adventure game. You play as an ant who’s an inventor (knowing that, at least the title of the game starts to make sense now, doesn’t it?. AntVentor created a machine to automate his tasks in the anthill. When the machine breaks down, he goes out looking for a replacement part for it.
Features of AntVentor:
- Meet scary and cute, huge and tiny inhabitants of the macroworld?
- Enjoy scrupulously crafted animation, consisting of more than 15,000 frames?
- Appreciate the absence of tedious puzzles, usually created just for taking up your time?
- Skip the long dialogues, simply because they do not exist in the game?
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 1.8 GHz dual-core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3400 Series, Geforce 9400 Series with at least 512 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1800 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Mouse is recommended
File Size: 571.07 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net