Barony is an Action, RPG and Adventure game for PC published by Turning Wheel LLC in 2015. Save the city by standing aganist the undead!
Barony PC Game 2015 Overview:
The undead has reached the Hamlet’s city, and you must confront it with your fighting skills.
Barony is a 3D, first-erson roguelike with cooperative multiplayer that brings back the cryptic and intricate designs of classic roguelikes such as Nethack and melds them with RPGs like Ultima Underworld, System Shock, and Daggerfall. Challenge is the calling card of this hard-boiled dungeon-crawler.
Barony tells the story of an undead lich named Baron Herx, who terrorized the town of Hamlet in a previous life and is now holding out in a vast subterranean complex known as the Devil’s Bastion. As a single hero or a group of adventurers, it is your mission to descend the depths of his abode, confront him in his hellish lair, and destroy him forever. Whether you will simply meet your doom in the dungeons as many have before you or rise to victory against the Baron and his hellspawn is ultimately up to you. Try your best and defeat him.
Features of Barony:
- Gameplay inspired by RPG classics like Ultima Underworld, System Shock, & Daggerfall
- Roguelike mechanics such as perma-death, random dungeons, cryptic messages, and more
- Meticulously narrated action that mimics the insane events one could expect to find in games like Nethack
- A complex yet intuitive drag & drop interface to manage items and character stats
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i3 3.0 ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Integrated Graphics
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Two button mouse is required
File Size: 206.57 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net