Basement is a Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by Halfbus in 2019. Your mission is to gain some money!
Basement PC Game 2019 Overview:
In order to develop your own games, you are going to do various illegal jobs to earn money for your aim.
Basement is a strategy game, where you start doing illegal business to fund the development of your dream video game. It won’t be easy, so get ready to deal with other gangs, cops, crazy junkies, mysterious investor and even ghosts from the past. You’ll start in an old uncle’s basement and quickly realize how complex and unpredictable the world of drug dealing business is. Expand your influence, sell at higher rates, get better workers, equipment, weapons, upgrade your production and make your dream come true.
Features of Basement:
- Fun. Hiding from cops while cooking up all sorts of nefarious product in underground labs is delightfully entertaining
- Straightforward UI. There’s no tutorial, but its pretty easy to just sit down and GO.
- Graphics / Artwork. It feels a bit dodgy and run down, almost like graffiti art people, which is appropriate considering the subject matter.
- The minion AI isn’t stupid. For the most part, it does precisely what it should be doing at a particular moment. And creepy music that works for a game like this.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X9.0c Compatible Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 150 MB available space
File Size: 1.36 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net