Beacon is an Action, RPG and Adventure game for PC published by Monothetic LLC in 2019. In search of various DNA!
Beacon PC Game 2019 Overview:
Trapped in a world of aliens who you do not know them, you will be gathering their DNA to understand their weaknesses.
Beacon follows the journey of space privateer, Freja Akiyama, on her endless search for her crashed ship’s emergency distress beacon. In your search you’ll not only find weapons and items to help you; you’ll also be collecting DNA from the enemies you defeat. When you inevitably die, you’re given the opportunity to integrate the DNA you’ve collected into your genome, allowing you to alter your statistics and gain gameplay-altering physical mutations for your next clone’s life.
In the search for the Beacon, new questions arise; just how many clones of Freja are there? How long has she been stuck in an infinite cycle of survival? How much of her humanity will be sacrificed before escaping?
Features of Beacon:
- 5 Randomly Generated Levels — Enter at the outer forest, fight your way through the tropical swamps and push through the pollution to the cryptic Prism Vault where your Beacon is being held
- A rich multi-faction world to scavenge — Discover the mysteries behind the planet Kovus 18 find tinkered Weapon Variants left behind by previous clones and track your percentage of secrets found at the end of each level
- 75+ Mutations — Gain new abilities with each death and alter your character into something not quite human
- 50+ Enemies with 8 Champion Variants — The varied factions that inhabit Kovus 18 will fight each other as well as you
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon R7 370 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 596.68 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net