Bejeweled 3 is an Arcade, Strategy, and Casual game for PC published by PopCap Games, Inc., Electronic Arts in 2010. Match 3 generation classics!
Bejeweled 3 PC Game 2010 Overview:
Compared with the story-telling RPG match 3 “Hell Girls”, adding attribute upgrade elements to the RPG, and moving the entire line of match 3 “You Must Build A Boat”, the gameplay of “Bejeweled” is slightly old-fashioned.
The game should be taken by those who are tired of constant restrictions on social media. networks requiring donations. An action puzzle with a simple rule of swapping adjacent gems and arranging three of the same colors to erase them. The biggest feature is that you can operate it at other places during the effect after erasing a set of gems. This produces a very fast and unbroken development.
There are various game modes, but the one we are mainly playing in is the Lightning mode, where the above features are most utilized. On the other hand, if you erase it quickly in other modes, it will have the opposite effect, and even if it’s an interesting puzzle game, you don’t really feel the need to be “Bejeweled 3.”
Features of Bejeweled 3:
- Rich types of modes and rules
- Powerful sound impact! (Zen mode can open the stereo sound experience)
- Anal RANK ranking
- The configuration requirements of the game are very low
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2/Vista/7
- Processor: 1.2+GHz processor
- Memory: 1+GB of RAM
- Graphics: 128+MB of video memory (256+MB recommended)
- DirectX®: 9.0c or higher
- Hard Drive: 320+MB of free hard drive space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c or higher sound
File Size: 84.07 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net