BOSSGARD is an Action, Casual and Adventure game for PC published by Sand Sailor Studio in 2019. Stand against the bosses!
BOSSGARD PC Game 2019 Overview:
Get to the game as a group of five with your friends. There, one will turn into a deadly Viking boss who will try to kill the other four.
WHO’S THE BOSS? Well, it’s finally you! So grab your friends and get ready for the craziest fights in our fast-paced asymmetrical multiplayer game.
The meanest? The baddest? The silliest? Choose from a variety of unique bosses that are yours to command!
Strike fear in your enemies as a mighty fortress or keep them on edge as an angry slice of bread, it all depends on how bossy you feel today!
Features of BOSSGARD:
- Travel to colorful, foreign lands…
- …and make a beautiful mess! Sharks, streams of hot coffee and alien plasma cannons will stand between the Vikings and the Boss. Each arena comes with its own theme, soundtrack, and Boss-controlled trap!
- Streamer friendly!
- Are you a streamer? Great! Bossgard comes with built-in stream-specific mechanics! Let your followers join the battle, allowing them to deal with damage, aid or even drop in minions to fight for whomever the audience dictates!
- Community-driven design
- We have big dreams for Bossgard and that includes having you guys helping us shape future content! New Bosses, Vikings, Maps and Traps, our vision is that of turning the design process into an open, collective, community-focused one
- Vikings from all around the world
- These warriors hail not just from the North, but from everywhere else as well! Canadian, Jamaican, British, and Japanese Vikings are just some of the warriors building up an already bright and colorful roster.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8400, 3.0 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 940, 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 550 Ti, 1 GB / Radeon R7 250, 1 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 326.83 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net