Bravery Network Online is an Action, Strategy, and Adventure game for PC published by GLOAM in 2021. To explain easily, rock paper scissors!
Bravery Network Online PC Game 2021 Overview:
Based on the character’s stats, skill set, and team composition. 5vs5 team fight proceeds on a turn-based tag match.
a stylish and rather polished game that takes the gameplay/team comp aspect of competitive Pokemon and turns it into a deep build-based online battler with no microtransactions to speak of, lots of earnable customizations, and no RNG. Even if you aren’t currently a fan of competitive Pokemon, there is a lot to love here, and we don’t think you’ll be coming into the game at any disadvantage, as there’s a lot that sets it apart.
Not only the battle but also the story is unique with light jokes, and the atmosphere is the best. we haven’t played until the end, so we can’t say in detail, but at this stage, there are some inconveniences in the UI etc. due to early access. In addition, the story is light, and there is a part that progresses steadily. The battle system is very interesting, but it tends to be a one-sided game in CPU battles, and we think that it is a little unmanageable as a bargain.
we look forward to future changes in the story and battle system. Also, we would like to expect Japanese localization at the same time.
Features of Bravery Network Online:
- It’s ambiguous
- There is also an RPG on the tag.
- With the money you get from the battle, it seems like all of the character recruitment and some customization (color) are all right now…
- Buffs and debuffs do not appear at once, but tag in, out, and skill casting speed that feels a bit long…
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 156.05 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net