Buildings Have Feelings Too is a Strategy and Simulation game for PC published by Merge Games, Maple Whispering Limited in 2021.
Buildings Have Feelings Too PC Game 2021 Overview:
Imagine a city where buildings can walk and talk to one another. Each one has its own aspirations, hopes, and fears.
We prefer to warn immediately: when we think of “management” we often think of games close to real time strategy like rollercoaster tycoon, SimCity, planet coaster, cities skyline, but here it is not the case: we are moving forward from neighborhood to neighborhood like levels or worlds, it’s more linear.
To make the neighborhoods attractive you will need to build buildings, there are different buildings taking up more or less space and being able to accommodate an occupation (housing, shops, businesses, factories, …) to choose from among several.
each building will produce resources for those nearby and will need other resources to be more attractive and allow their improvement. which could allow to obtain new resources or unlock new infrastructure occupations (bonus for buildings) etc. it will therefore be necessary to optimize the juxtaposition of buildings, being careful because some have negative impacts on others that could lead to their closure. and may damage our reserve of bricks necessary for construction and repairs
Features of Buildings Have Feelings Too:
- The style of painting is pretty good, the BGM is ok, the architecture is lovely, and the dialogue has a feeling. However, the current Chinese translation is not perfect. There are some problems with the key position and target selection, which will affect the game experience to a certain extent.
- It is indeed a puzzle game
- But as a mini-level game, it can still be played
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Any
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Onboard Intel Processor
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Onboard soundcard
File Size: 735.82 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net