Bullet Roulette VR is an Action, Casual and Adventure game for PC published by Fibrum Limited in 2019. Protect yourself!
Bullet Roulette VR PC Game 2019 Overview:
The cards you have may change the result of the game! Use them wisely and do not trust the other players.
Bullet Roulette VR is a casual game for four players. Each player randomly becomes one of 6 characters. Before shooting you should draw 2 cards that can completely change the rules of the game. If the player survives, he will get $ 1 for which he can shoot another player on the next turn. If he killed another player, then he takes his money. An unsuccessful attempt to shoot another player takes all the money. Be cold-blooded and cunning to win!
So this is a very fun game to play online with a group of buddies or just random strangers who are into the game. Unfortunately, the fun against the AI just doesn’t last very long. Plus there are some issues with the game, especially on the Valve Index.
The game looks good & runs smoothly. You play a game of Russian Roulette with a deck of cards to change up the rules. If you have the coin, you can decide to shoot yourself, shoot another player, or shoot at any other target in the bar including the piano player, bartender or waitress. If you shoot another player and there is no bullet in the chamber, then you lose all your money. If you shoot at anything else, you lose 1 coin.
Features of Bullet Roulette VR:
- Opportunity to play with AI, where each AI has its own behavior
- Sticky gameplay brings out adrenaline and fear of self-shooting
- Great replayable abilities
- Three NPC you can interact with (shoot them! Everyone loves to shoot)
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce 970 \ Radeon RX 470 or better
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 415.25 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net