Catan VR is an Adventure, Simulation, and Strategy game for PC published by Experiment 7 in 2018. It starts on a randomly generated map!
Catan VR PC Game 2018 Overview:
The classic board game Settlers of Catan in VR (tested with the HTC Vive). The object of the game is to be the first to get 10 points by building settlements and roads.
Do not be put off with any insight you may have with respect to board games of this kind being past your understanding. Before getting on Catan for the initial time, or any complicated board game past a regular game of monopoly, we put ourselves constantly in that bracket of fear.
Features of Catan VR:
- Catan Artificial Intelligence Personalities – Play vs. traditional Catan Artificial Intelligence enemies created with direction from Catan producer Klaus Teuber.
- Custom Catan Areas – Wheat sways, a mandolin strums, and clouds roll over the mountains as you play on the iconic island of Catan itself.
- Traditional Catan Gameplay, Now in Virtual Reality– Feel the award-winning tactical classic for the first time in virtual reality.
- Invite-a-Friend & Matchmaking Multiplayer – Enjoy a game with longtime friends or take on the worldwide Catan community via online matchmaking.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or newer
- Processor: Intel i3-6100 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200, FX4350 or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 2450 MB available space
File Size: 161.88 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net