Cefore is a Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by Crytivo in 2018. Become an expert in blowing stuff up!
Cefore PC Game 2018 Overview:
Get control of a character who is called Brao, and begin demolishing the structures in a special way.
Cefore is a physics-based puzzler with a whimsical and simplistic art-style. As the structures get bigger and more complex, your methods of demolition must get more creative.
But try not to cause too much destruction!
In Cefore you control Baro, an intergalactic contractor in charge of gathering the data on different planets. To do so, Baro uses different tools (such as explosive charges, grapples, hot air balloons and several others…) to destroy the environment and gather what he needs.
Cefore is a physics-based puzzle game in which you will impersonate an Engineer tasked with recovering the Data Cubes, invaluable sources of alien data needed for technological progress. In each level you will face different puzzles to solve using the many tools at your disposal, mainly Explosives but also other things like hot air baloons, hooks and metal beams. This title privileges total freedom of the player in how to solve puzzles, there are many solutions to all levels and it is up to you to find the one you think is the most efficent. Even if it is only Alpha stage of development, Cefore already shows promising mechanics and a fun and engaging gameplay structure, with more content tools and levels, this could really be the next big name in Physics Based Puzzles.
Features of Cefore:
- Visit different planets – Play through different biomes and enjoy different themes and challenges.
- 100% destructible environment – Everything in the environment is affected by the physics.
- LEVEL EDITOR! – Create, share and play other people’s level with the LEVEL EDITOR and Steam Workshop integration!
- Game modes – play the missions or launch the level editor / sandbox modes to get creative as you wish!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Win 7
- Processor: Quad Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
File Size: 495.88 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net