Charterstone Digital Edition is a Casual, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by Mobo Studio in 2020. The Legacy / Worker Placement game!
Charterstone Digital Edition PC Game 2020 Overview:
Anyone who has always wanted to play Jamey Stegmaier’s Charterstone, but may not have the other players, can now use the digital version.
Features of Charterstone Digital Edition:
- This is a board game. According to the tutorial, we will know the different functions of public area buildings, and under each building, it is obvious that you need to pay what resources you need to pay, and then you can get what resources (the red arrow And green arrow), it has a good prompt effect, and after starting the game, we need to send our workers to different places to get resources or exchange resources.
- When the resources are collected enough, we can use these resources to exchange what we need.
- Cards, and then expand our power. In the process, if there are already workers of other forces in a certain place, we can also dispatch to this place and will squeeze out the workers of other forces, but after multiple rounds.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- Processor: Dual Core 1.6 GHz or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 650 MB available space
File Size: 87.56 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net