Chupacabras Night Hunt is an Action, Horror, and Adventure game for PC published by MrFatcat in 2021. Chupacabra is so hard to move!
Chupacabras Night Hunt PC Game 2021 Overview:
This is a monster hunter Horror – Survival – Hunting (Co-op) game similar to Bigfoot, Folklore Hunter, The Goatman and Rake but with a lower grade version.
Features of Chupacabras Night Hunt:
- First of all This game can walk only one button is W can’t press S to go back or A D to control direction / just press W + Shift to run and control the direction by turning the mouse. It made it very difficult to play. Think about the conditions when we’re shooting the Chupacabras. We have to run and stop. Then turn the mouse to look for it and shoot. Instead of being able to walk around
- This game on the human side does not have a jump button. (Can’t jump) When you see a fence instead of jumping into the house, you can go straight. We have to go around to find a hole.
- Huge Buck
- Chupacabras is very difficult to play, it runs fast and when there is no A D S buttons to control, it has to run, stop, turn the mouse to look for people and hit, it’s crazy.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz / AMD FX-6300, 3.5 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760, (2 GB VRAM) | AMD Radeon HD 7870, (2 GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
File Size: 1.16 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net