Cobalt is an Action, Platformer, and Adventure game for PC published by Mojang in 2016. This is a MOJANG game, so as a loyal Minecraft player!
Cobalt PC Game 2016 Overview:
The multiplayer mode is quite fun, kind of like a Duck Game, but also has its own style, such as slow-motion after a bomb is dropped.
Customize weapons and armor to your taste. Play through the story alone or in a co-op. Tame wasps! Take part in unnecessary dancing mini-games. Make friends with birds then get sad when they explode into puffs of feathers.
Survival Mode: Face off against waves of enemies, upgrading equipment between rounds. Combat and Speed challenges: test speed, agility and combat skills in a wealth of challenges. Take your place on the global leaderboards. Deathmatch: Go head to head in free-for-all showdowns or team-based battles. Team Strike: No respawns. Multiple rounds! Equipment upgrades! Cobalt’s most original mode. Plug Slam: The most popular sport in the Cobalt universe. Slam the plug into the goal to win. Don’t die! Story Mode: Discover the secrets of a remote colony alone or with a friend in a local co-op. Includes puzzles, boss fights, and tameable pets.
Features of Cobalt:
- Enjoy 6 multiplayer modes on over 80 maps. Play locally or online.
- Wield over 37 ranged weapons, 33 melee weapons, 6 hand shields, and more…
- Use Cobalt’s signature move – the combat roll – to deflect projectiles or line up sweet headshots.
- Take advantage of our automatic-extreme-slo-mo mechanic, to pull off sick maneuvers like rocket punches, bullet deflects, or last-second goals
Requested By Frankye Martinez
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: 1,5 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB VRAM
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 741.51 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net