Concept Destruction is an Action, Racing, and Adventure game for PC published by Ratalaika Games S.L., GrabTheGames in 2020.
Concept Destruction PC Game 2020 Overview:
The concept looks fantastic, and it seems to be a fun game. A sign pops up with a Unity bug and then the game crashes.
This human obsession has been present in electronic games for a long time and even in the real world, with the infamous demolition races. Concept Destruction dives the two universes into one game, a Carmageddon Kids, in which cardboard cars face each other in cardboard arenas for the fun of adult engineers, but which unfortunately runs out in a short time, like a second-hand battery.The opening video of the game from Thin ice Games is more elaborate than the game itself. The proposal is that car designers need to test the efficiency and palpability of their models before going into production.
Plaster prototypes and everything else is produced. Anyone who has seen that episode of the Simpsons, with Homer’s lost brother, already understands the subject. Here, the models are made of cardboard, with a small battery-powered motor inside. And the best way to test its effectiveness is to put the cars to fight. The vehicle that survives will be produced on a large scale.
Features of Concept Destruction:
- In terms of game mode, although it belongs to the category of destruction, it will have no adverse effects on psychology, and it is realistic and healthy.
- In terms of playability, even if other cars are crashed, the venue, types of games, and vehicles increase the game time without being boring.
- The music is good and dynamic.
- The remaining experience remains to be developed.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: core2duo
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Anything
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Sound Card: Anything
- Additional Notes: Gamepad recommended
File Size: 127.05 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net