Creatura is a Casual, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by Koksny.com in 2020. More in-depth genetics!
Creatura PC Game 2020 Overview:
Life sim games are experiencing a renaissance recently! First Wobbledogs, then Ecosystem, and now this?? Life is good!
All in all, as long as a life simulation game/playground is what you want, this game is a total winner. we are looking forward to many more hours of play, exploring the limits of the artificial life simulation, and enjoying the creative complexity it provides. we really got into the DNA editing aspect of the game. (we made a short video guide to help others *shameless plug*)
Since then, the developer has been very quick to fix bugs and has added many new features. The best part about the developer is how reachable they are through their discord channel. They have been very helpful, and are always quick to respond, as well as push out hotfixes for crashes when new updates break things.
If you want a relaxing game where you can mess with plant and animal mutations to create a cool looking aquarium then check this game out. The developer still has some big features to add as well as more animals before it is finished, but the game is very fun and playable in its current state.
Features of Creatura:
- NHK KBS collaborative documentary “The eternal mystery of life” in a tank
- I think the original intention was to make up to 3 films.
- Now, if you do anything, you wo n’t be able to take one episode because it bounces.
- we liked the concept and bought it even though it was early access, but it doesn’t seem to be the time to live.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 7/10
- Processor: Intel Core, AMD Phenom
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 / OpenGL 4.3 compatible
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space
File Size: 182.13 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net