Creepy Vision is an Adventure and Action game for PC published by Orange Valley in 2019. Prison escape game!
Creepy Vision PC Game 2019 Overview:
Being kept prisoner by a strange secret dimension, the hero decides to leave his special jail, which is pretty adaptive to his beliefs and, therefore, acts.
Creepy Vision: Being held hostage by a mysterious dark dimension, the protagonist tries to escape his personal prison, which is quite adaptive to his thoughts and, therefore, actions. Logic, Faith and Courage: are not the only keys to the success. You must lift the veil of secrecy over Kim’s past and find out when it all began.
Granted it’s weird, but then again you are probably a deranged person who is in a mental hospital in this game. Artistically we find this to be a very interesting game, the visuals are good also little details like paintings on the wall and the weird TV guys all around. The sound is on spot, and the game does not overload you with jump scares.
As for the gameplay, you have to play mini-games and there are some odd jump scares and one guy chasing you sometimes. Probably the weakest point is the gameplay, which has a shooting scene and some button pressing QTE events mostly. The point is to collect VHS tapes(but on my run we found 7 of 13, we have no idea how to trigger the other events). When the timer runs out you can exit the hospital only to start again as far as we know.
Features of Creepy Vision:
- The game is adaptive to players. Each walkthrough is unique.
- Modern standards of graphic guarantee you immersive experience during your … trip to the Dark Dimension.
- A lot of sound effects allow you to feel the atmosphere of despair and constant danger.
- Try to explore the dimension by yourself and find out what is really going on. Solve puzzles and survive.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 / AMD Phenom II X3 720
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 440 / Radeon HD 5450
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 848.19 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net