Decisive Campaigns Barbarossa is an RPG and Strategy game for PC published by Slitherine Ltd in 2016. Become a commander!
Decisive Campaigns Barbarossa PC Game 2016 Overview:
The game expresses the history of 1941, the battle of German and the Soviet Union, and what happened then.
As a commander, You have to control a group of soldiers in the battles. But your troops need to be trained for war. They don’t have enough skills to be in a real battle. The players has to use the greatest strategies to be the winner. There is a campaign mode for Decisive Campaigns Barbarossa that you will experience hundreds of wars in it. The first battle will be so much easy to win. Actually, This level is designed as a tutorial part for the beginner players.
This game is just about tactics. The one will be the winner who uses the best tactics and strategies. In some cases, You will have less soldiers than the enemy. But you have to use them in the right place to defeat them. Decisive Campaigns Barbarossa is fully based on the history. The historical battles will be really enjoyable for the fans of strategy genre. But you can make changes in the history in this game! You just need to try hard to reach the victory.
You can increase the number of your soldiers too. If you earn enough money, Lots of things will be available to unlock at Decisive Campaigns Barbarossa. So, The only way to grow is getting more and more victories.
Features of Decisive Campaigns Barbarossa:
- Act as a commander in the historical battles at 1941-1942
- Train your soldiers and build a great army for the battles
- Different types of maps as battlefields
- Use the best strategies to be successful in the wars
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: 1.5 GHZ Processor or Equivalent (Running the game in higher resolution requires more processing power.)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video/Graphics: 8MB video memory
- Storage: 424 MB available space
File Size: 514.10 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net