Desktop Kanojo is an Adventure, Simulation, and Casual game for PC published by Neko Game in 2020. Creative workshops!
Desktop Kanojo PC Game 2020 Overview:
Players can import local custom models to create new desktop partners of their own. This is a desktop mascot, which can be placed anywhere on your desktop to bring more fun to your desktop.
Don’t expect much from the tips given before the purchase as of the release date. In the old days, there was no function than putting a moving dog on a desktop. The operation is roughly learned by left-clicking and right-clicking on the character, and it can be resized by rolling the key on the character. Other settings are better viewed by right-clicking the tray icon.
we left the pose and left-clicked to release it immediately, and after loading some of the characters in the workshop and exiting, we returned to the default character, so we didn’t even have early access, but the feeling of the early access product remains quite significant. No function at the same time when Windows is running. we are sure you’ve felt the thumbnails of the wallpaper engines, whether you’ve been updating or not, we won’t tell you more
Features of Desktop Kanojo:
- First of all, it ’s really cute. It feels good to have this thing on the desktop.
- If you can have the function of lying on the edge of the screen like the QQ pet, it will be even more sprasy
- The number of voices and motions cannot be expected. There is a workshop function, but it is only a matter of whether it is software limitation or not, so it is natural to use only basic settings for voice or motion.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Core i3+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card supporting DirectX 9.0c+
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: any
File Size: 54.8 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net