Diamonds is an Action, RPG and Adventure game for PC published by Causey Games in 2019. Gather all the diamonds!
Diamonds PC Game 2019 Overview:
Getting into a wide map where there are too many enemies waiting for you. Killing them, you will gather diamonds which are nedded to continue your journey.
Diamonds is a free to play 3rd person shooter. Sit back with a assault rifle or get up close and personal with the shotgun, Which ever your style don’t forget you have lethal grenades. As you collect diamonds scattered around the map, You can take advantage of unlimited ammo as you engage in intriguing battles. When you defeat the enemy they leave behind their diamonds for you to collect. Use the diamonds to continue your journey unlocking maps and setting high scores.
With 12 offline maps and 2 online multiplayer maps right now I believe it is solid representation of my vision and where I want to take the game. The AI provides a realistic and exiting enemy to defeat and the diamonds provides a engaging game play objective. Future updates will Improve online multiplayer, online and offline maps will be added and overall game play will improve.
Released as a Beta. I’d love to hear how you think the game could be improved or things you’d like to see incorporated into the game. Your suggestions and feedback will be heard and will help shape the game.
Features of Diamonds:
- 1) in-game options — most people complain about not being able to customize their controls when it’s the first thing that pops up when they start the game. there is a graphics and input setting before the game loads. but for me there is no mouse sensitivity which is the most important.
- 2) variety — a sniper shotgun and a low damage rifle. needs more weapons. speaking of
- 3) damage dropoff/spread — this is the clear indication of an early game as if you can hit the person with the shotgun at any range it’s a 1 shot kill.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i3-7100
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 750
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 5 GB available space
File Size: 353.2 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net