Dicey Dungeons is a Strategy game for PC published by Terry Cavanagh in 2019. Get ready to create a card strategy and tactics!
Dicey Dungeons PC Game 2019 Overview:
You play as a passing dice and should hit Lady Luck’s challenges. This is one of the greatest card-based roguelikes out there.
Become a giant walking dice and battle to the end of an ever-changing dungeon! Can you escape the cruel whims of Lady Luck?
In this new fast-paced deckbuilding roguelike from Terry Cavanagh (Super Hexagon, VVVVVV), Chipzel, and Marlowe Dobbe, you’ll fight monsters, find better loot, and level up your heroes as you work together to take down the Goddess of Fortune, Lady Luck herself. Balance your carefully planned strategies against the unknown of a dice roll. Play as six different characters, each with their own unique playstyles and abilities.
Once you’ve completed episode 1 with each character, you’ve barely scratched the surface of what Dicey Dungeons has to offer. Unlike some of Terry Cavanagh’s other games, Dicey Dungeons’s difficulty is pleasantly curvy! Casual players can enjoy the game, starting with the simpler classes. Hardcore players will be challenged by the more complex classes and episodes 4 and 6 for each class.
Features of Dicey Dungeons:
- The Thief, who steals random enemy equipment every turn!
- The Robot, who gains dice by playing a push-your-luck blackjack game!
- The Inventor, overcome with inspiration, who must destroy their own equipment after each fight to get parts for powerful new gadgets!
- Dozens of enemies, ranging from Vacuum Cleaners that want to suck your blood, to creatures from Irish mythology, to suave malevolent snowmen.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or better
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 326.46 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net