Dins Legacy is an Action, RPG and Adventure game for PC published by Soldak Entertainment in 2019. Different kinds of species!
Dins Legacy PC Game 2019 Overview:
You will the one who is about to lead a group of mutants in a fantasy world full of enemies and confronting them with your troops.
This game is an action RPG with special characters, placed in a progressive, evolving, fiction environment for Windows, Mac, and Linux. While the Orc Schism, the whole Orc species was forcefully divided into Dark Orcs, Zombielords, and the Mutated. The fate infected The Mutated with Orc blood, a zombie parasite, and sorcerer magic. This gets characters severely suspicion and even dread them. The truth that they gradually mutate over time gets it even worse. Who is going to trust you when you grow teeth overnight?
Notwithstanding all of this, the Mutated are really extra nearly correlated to the Elves, both their performance and corporally. They desire to show this to the realm, but they are confronting a huge uphill struggle.
The cheater god Din confused mutations and blazing passion fascinated to show themselves to the world. Forever in lack of protectors, he built a settlement with the Mutated. Every missionary would fit one of his heroes attempting to keep the environment wherever Din grants them. In return, every time they fall in his set he resurrects them to extend their assistance.
Features of Dins Legacy:
- Feel your personality mutating over time for nice and bad
- Lead your character’s evolving (choosing/improving skills, suppressing unwanted mutations, etc)
- Use mutation spots to mutate your personality towards different kind or sub-class
- Uniquely built realms for each game, with a various scenario, win/lose situations, areas, beasts, things, and journeys, give the player a unique experience each time
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: XP or newer
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Core Duo (or other equivalents)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 2 or better
- Storage: 500 MB available space
File Size: 449.6 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net