Discolored is an Action, Simulation and Adventure game for PC published by Jason Godbey in 2019. The journey to the heart of colors!
Discolored PC Game 2019 Overview:
You will be sent into a journey full of colors to investigate and solve the problems your world facing.
A lonely roadside diner in the middle of the desert. The locals say it’s lost all its color. You are sent to investigate.
Discolored is a strange and surreal puzzle adventure, taking place over two-or-so hours in a single desolate location. Your mission: restore the color to this once-vibrant world. What caused the colors to disappear? How can they be brought back? As you explore, you’ll solve an array of inventive puzzles and uncover a selection of clues – leading you to discover the deeper secrets of this strange place at the end of an abandoned highway.
This puzzle game has a real feel for the nostalgic, which is something we appreciate, and its visuals provide a sense for the noir genre. We did also find it somewhat reminiscent of the Myst game series in style. It is set in a different dimension, where symbols of triangles and eyes are everywhere, and color and light are essential elements to the game, all of which help to bring out a unique experience of game play. Discolored is, although a short game, also quite a challenging one (at times, frustratingly so), with a little “moon” logic thrown in.
Features of Discolored:
- First-person exploration fused with intricate and inventive puzzle-solving
- A single environment that changes and expands as you play
- A striking, pared-back aesthetic, with a beautiful haunting soundtrack
- Designed to be experienced in a single sitting – playable in two-or-so hours
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
File Size: 777 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net