DIY Simulator is a Simulation and Casual game for PC published by Silent Parrot Studio in 2019. Make the most out of the stuff!
DIY Simulator PC Game 2019 Overview:
As a fresh engineer, you are going to find stuff that are almost useless and turn them into shiny useful things.
Features of DIY Simulator:
- The pieces will come after one to three days in a case, at his mailbox. Sending a gadget (or more) to the purchaser wants to be made in the identical form and will be made at the mailbox, but the cases will be selected when the carrier arrives. Later in the game, you will be able to create your own vehicle (from pieces) and you will be able to go and select and/or ship the packages if you don’t need to wait.
- Low on cash? No worry, you will be able to discover used or nonoperating pieces/objects at the trader’s from the trash yard and you can get the nice pieces and build a solid and unique gadget.
- The fixing operation (making system) is user-friendly, you only require to go to the parking and associate with the workbench and an easy list will come up. From that list, you can decide what gadget to make, you can view the parts required and the last cost (if you purchase the pieces from the market).
- Be concerned, outside the city are wild beasts like wolves and boars. The most reliable approach is to go in your vehicle, or if you don’t own 1, simply ..don’t go! They are able to eliminate you or break your vehicle.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, 7, Vista, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 750ti
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 737.34 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net