DOOM 64 is an Action, Shooter, and Adventure game for PC published by Bethesda Softworks in 2020. Fight the attackers!
DOOM 64 PC Game 2020 Overview:
Fight against demons in your crusade to hunt down the Mother of Demons and stop Hell’s invasion.
No, no, no, you didn’t miss 60 license plates somewhere along the way to 2020. Here is the console exclusive for the Nintendo 64 console (there should be a joke about the beta test here). And 20 years have not passed (but passed: 23, to be exact). Officials call 2020 in the gaming industry as the line of loss of exclusives for consoles. First-class games should be available to everyone! Sooner or later.
Let’s talk directly about the game itself. Someone says that due to the fact that this game is for the console, Doom 64 has become slower than its predecessors (namely, the second part). we played in the master DOOM levels, and in FInal DOOM, and DOOM 64 EX (unofficial port), but we did not see or feel any strong difference in pace, unlike DOOM (2016) and DOOM Eternal, where to the second part the pace has become frantic.
In serious cases, we think 64 is the real third part, and Doom 3 is a spin-off (and an unsuccessful attempt to restart) about a dumb and simpler infantryman.
Features of DOOM 64:
- It’s got pretty good graphics for an N64 game. But we are a simp for retro games, so we’ll take anything like this.
- The weapons feel satisfying enough to use. Even if we’ve only really used the Super Shotgun and Rocket Launcher, the rest of the weapons feel satisfying, especially the BFG9000 and Unmaker.
- The main theme slaps. we don’t know why, but it just does.
- While it gets increasingly difficult, there’s enough payoff to make it all worth it. Like, when you kill a Cyberdemon after multiple failed attempts, it feels really satisfying.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: R7 240 | GTX 660 | Intel HD 530
File Size: 45.62 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net