Drawkanoid is an Action, Casual, and Arcade game for PC published by QCF Design in 2020. A racket is pulled!
Drawkanoid PC Game 2020 Overview:
This is a kind of “pong game”, the game principle is accordingly simple, we have a ball that spurs in the middle, we have to hit it with a line, or in our case then the bat and shoot against objects, similar to pinball .
Features of Drawkanoid:
- The developers of Drawkanoid aroused our curiosity with their desire to remove all the annoying elements of the brick breaker and offer a dynamic title full of neon lights and explosions.
- In Drawkanoid, as the title pun suggests, you will draw your bar. Each time the ball reaches the bottom of the screen, a strong slowdown is triggered to give you time to draw a line where you want.
- The game then resumes its course, the ball bounces on it and goes back up to smash other bricks.
- It’s really confusing at first, especially since you have the unpleasant feeling that the action is constantly interrupted. Fortunately, over time the action accelerates and the reaction time available to place the bar decreases.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8.1
- Processor: i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 300 MB available space
File Size: 94.65 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net