Drawn to Life Two Realms is an Action, Puzzle, and Adventure game for PC published by 505 Games in 2020. Acquired the rights to give continuity!
Drawn to Life Two Realms PC Game 2020 Overview:
This places us sometime after the events that occurred in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter. Back then, we had to kill Wilfred who wanted to create and dominate a world without color.
Two Realm’s music is amazing, like the previous games. The original composer of the series, David J. Franco, is responsible for making these tunes so damn catchy, so seeing him back isn’t surprising. Story-wise, we honestly don’t have the energy to sit down and endure the gameplay.
Overall, the game delivers on what it was promised. A puzzle platformer with amazing music and some type of story that might continue with the earlier games. we, however, don’t recommend this game at this price. The Mobile version is far cheaper, so you should probably go for that instead of the Steam version. we recommend watching the developer gameplay streams to see if this really interests you, honestly.
Features of Drawn to Life Two Realms:
- Absolute gorgeous pixel art, we may be a fan of the drawn art from TNC but this is quality stuff
- The OST is amazing and definitely worthy of re-listening to.
- Optional content to play and earn more rewards for cosmetics
- Appearances of the previous villages, if nothing to them was a nice feature
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2125, AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 130, Radeon HD 4850, Intel HD 3000
- DirectX: Version 9.0a
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any, onboard
File Size: 162.64 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net