Driven Out is an Adventure and Action game for PC published by Jens Kolhammar in 2019. Battle the knights!
Driven Out PC Game 2019 Overview:
Read your enemies and defeat them with your style in a pixel game with many skills you have got.
Driven Out is a challenging 2d side-scroller with deliberate combat and beautiful 16-bit retro aesthetic. A farmer is forced from her home into a dangerous world in upheaval. Forced to fight dangerous fantastical creatures. Luckily she has stumbled upon a magical contraption that creates copies of herself if she perishes. As long as this device has power she can place custom checkpoints. However, it is a fragile device and if the enemies choose to attack the device it will quickly break.
Enemies are numerous and varied in this seamless world. The farmer has no combat experience but as long as she keeps her wits about her and read the enemies she can prevail. The enemies are also not without wit and might choose to attack the checkpoint if left unprotected.
To keep it short: This game doesn’t handhold you at all. Learn the controls via experimentation or the menus, watch and learn enemy patterns, proceed at your own pace. It’s tough but very rewarding once you start to make progress. The great art style, sprites are top notch and have detailed animations. Easy recommend!
Features of Driven Out:
- Beautiful 16-bit retro art style with fluid animations.
- A seamless world without any in-game load screens.
- Checkpoints can be placed anywhere.
- Destructible checkpoint, if left unprotected the enemies can choose to attack the checkpoints instead of the player.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.5Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 5770 1024MB | NVIDIA GTS 450 1024MB | Intel HD4000 @720P
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 100 MB available space
File Size: 37.49 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net