Dungeon Munchies is an Action, RPG, and Adventure game for PC published by maJAJa in 2019. How about cooking monster flesh?
Dungeon Munchies PC Game 2019 Overview:
Fight against the monsters and kill them so you will be able to cook them in order to be able to eat them.
Hunt down monsters to cook and eat them! You’ve been revived in a massive underground complex and you must leave this bizarre facility. Aided by the undead Necro-Chef Simmer, you must stay safe, get fed and find a way to get out.
Dungeon Munchies is a side-scrolling action RPG with a focus on hunting down creatures, cooking them, and eating dishes to gain certain abilities. The combination of dishes you choose to eat will impact your entire play style.
Features of Dungeon Munchies:
- Big Menu for a Big Stomach
- With a stomach that can only take seven dishes, you must put together a meal that maximises your abilities. Guava juice, grilled shrimp, or crab stirfry may mean the difference between health recovery, damage output or a watery shield.
- Tools of the Trade
- Craft all kinds of deadly weapons out of the animal and plant parts you can’t eat. Pair them with your favorite dishes to create the most overpowered combat combo.
- Farm-fresh & Locally-sourced
- In this day and age, ingredients are hard to come by. You should be prepared to face off electrical snails, razor-sharp shrimp claws, and laser wasps to get the delicious parts you need.
- Something Doesn’t Feel Right…
- From the self-professed-AAA-license-holding necro-chef, to the diabolical voodoo “Lord of the Forest”, to the radical revolutionaries of the fruit revolution, everyone wants you to do their thing, but no one’s really right in the head. What’s really happening down in this dungeon?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 186.12 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net