Dwarf Shop is an Action, Simulation, and Casual game for PC published by Potion Junkies in 2020. Manage your shop!
Dwarf Shop PC Game 2020 Overview:
Kind of an alternate take on Swag and Sorcery’s formula, Dwarf Shop is a straight-up shopkeeper idle-style game.
This is a smartphone game that’s interesting enough to recommend if it’s free. If you’re yourself, you can charge around 200 yen to get rid of the dullness in the second half. something like that. A game where you don’t know exactly what you want to do with a commonly neglected game-like transcendent game. Normally, this kind of game can be automated in the second half and progresses at a good tempo, but as this progresses, the tempo gets worse. It is fatally fatal that the number of acquired items and the required materials increase, but the inventory hardly increases.
The game is over when the screen is no longer active even though it is a neglected game. The operability is also bad, and there are too many things that can be made easier. After playing for three hours, we can’t see how many hours to continue until we clear. Here is retirement. Although it supports Japanese, it is almost impossible to understand because it is an automatic translation. You can still play normally though. Yet we like the game.
Features of Dwarf Shop:
- Profession from many various Items & Equipment
- Support a variety of enemies
- Find stores
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, or Windows 8 Classic
- Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbook class devices
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2006 or newer graphics card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any sound card.
File Size: 89.38 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net