Embr is an Action, Simulation, and Casual game for PC published by Curve Digital in 2020. Play with the fire!
Embr PC Game 2020 Overview:
This is a funny game about the fire. Become a firefighter in the city who is going to save day once more.
Basically, the mission goal is a clear judgment even if all the people in the building cannot be rescued by rescue. However, it is hard to know that the reward will be reduced due to various reasons due to clearing time and death. You can rescue household items and property and aim for sub-goals and chips to earn even a little bit, but it is stealing to make money.
By putting something on the bed of the car that we have been on, the sale price is added to the reward and it is much more delicious than chips. A thief is recommended when the price is displayed when you hold this game object in your hand.
This game is also a physics stupid game, and there is also play to control the movement of objects. For example, the inside of the house is cluttered and it is very disturbing, and there is a limit to the amount of cargo that can be stolen by loading things on the upper loading platform, so you have to think about how to load them well. we laughed when we called this the Swag Tower Battle in a certain distribution.
Features of Embr:
- The scene construction of the game is very delicate, and the rescue methods are more diverse
- The rare fire theme has certain educational significance.
- Because of the randomness caused by the changes in the fire environment, even the same map player’s experience is not the same every time. The replayability is excellent but it may be a nightmare for Luchi players.
- The amount of tasks in the single-player plot is too large.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x64
- Processor: Intel i5-6600 Series @ 3.5 GHz / Intel i7-4760 @ 3 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Ryzen 5 2500 Series @ 3.6 GHz
- Storage: 8 GB available space
File Size: 1.56 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net