Epistory Typing Chronicles is an Action, RPG and Adventure game for PC published by Plug In Digital in 2016. A cute writer lady!
Epistory Typing Chronicles PC Game 2016 Overview:
Our little writer girl is about to finish her book and in order to fulfill her task, she decides to travel to an imaginary world.
This brave girl is a fox rider! She has an amazing fox that helps her get to the destinations fast. Actually, You will ride a giant three-tailed fox at Epistory Typing Chronicles. All of this world has been made by paper! It’s designed by lots of colorful things. But there are some dangerous creatures which are made of paper too. That’s why you’re not safe in this beautiful world. All the thing that you want is finding great ideas to complete your new book.
This game isn’t just about writing. You have to solve lots of mysterious puzzles. In some cases, You also have to fight the creatures of this paper world to survive! You can use some abilities in the combats. But most of them are based on your mind. So, If you improve your mind, The other abilities will be improved automatically. You won’t see a repetitious area at Epistory Typing Chronicles. All of the environments are unique. So, You won’t get bored with them.
You can collect hidden items on your way to using them in the future. Epistory Typing Chronicles has won four international awards. It has also 10/10 average score on Steam Network.
Features of Epistory Typing Chronicles:
- Take the control of a writer girl to complete her new book
- Explore an imaginary universe which is made by paper
- Defeat the enemies at breathtaking combats of this Strategy Adventure game
- Unique environments with lots of paper-made creatures
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2400 -OR- AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD4850 -OR- GeForce GTX 295 (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 398.14 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net