Fallback is an Action, Platformer, and Adventure game for PC published by Endroad in 2019. Keep the world safe!
Fallback PC Game 2019 Overview:
You are going to fight the enemies in the age of robots. Find volunteers and defeat the enemies.
In Fallback, players take control of the remnants of humanity, exiled to a subterranean city after an ecological disaster. Volunteers search for captured rebel leaders ready to join the fight against their former caretakers-turned-jailers.
Long story short : it’s a very good little indie game. It was a long ride for it to be finally published but the final result, altough still a bit rough, is very fun to play with. On top of that, the dev team listen to all the feedback.
Features of Fallback:
- Not 2D, not 3D — it’s 2.5D: A unique take on the traditional platformer, an Escher-inspired camera system allows players to shift perspectives, opening up new paths and hidden secrets!
- The Whole is Greater than the Sum of (a lot) of Parts: Players can combine more than 50 different skills and abilities to create the ultimate mech murdering man-at-arms. A deep and persistent skill tree gives players the incentive to die and come back stronger — along with limited, per-run upgrades to allow for near-limitless customization and character builds.
- Man vs. Machine Mayhem: Using their trusted Vesta™ brand sword and handy jetpack, rebel soldiers can leap, dodge, boost, blast, hack, slash, and generally make life miserable for their electronic enemies. Fast, fluid, and relentlessly challenging combat will keep players alert and ready to fight as they dismantle and destroy their artificial oppressors.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Window 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel i3 2120 @ 3.3 GHz, AMD FX 4100 @ 3.6Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 960, AMD Radeon R9 280
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
File Size: 1.33 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net