Fight Crab is an Action, Sports, and Adventure game for PC published by PLAYISM in 2020. Kill three-dimensionally!
Fight Crab PC Game 2020 Overview:
You can climb the wall vertically and have flight equipment using your crab character.
There is a crab ray, Kanihameha shoots, a crab can be made, and a weapon has an ex cannibal. However, it is very difficult to operate because it does not match the stupid element. Move with LR stick… Instead of operating with right and left scissors, you can move automatically by specifying the direction with the cross keys. Then rotate the camera by pushing the LR stick. So it’s hard to get used to.
However, if you have a weapon, it will be manageable even with proper each play. Attacks are basically physics-like, and if you don’t add momentum you’ll get damaged, but the weapon has a “sharpness” parameter, and if it’s high, you can do damage just by touching the opponent. Beginners recommend sharp weapons. And it is rare for indie games to have online battles. There is also a rank match. Originally, the operation is slow (not easy to say), so we don’t mind rugs. You can even play with a 3D model on a crab.
Features of Fight Crab:
- Use the four-way controller to move back and forth and left and right, and use the left and right sticks to deploy left and right scissors vertically and horizontally.
- You need to be proficient in operation anyway because you can push it to turn left and right.
- It’s much more stoic and delicate than it looks, but it can be done properly.
- Each crab (character) has different speed, reach, and physique, so the tactics also change.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8.1 or 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 543.80 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net