Flipping Death is an Adventure game for PC published by Zoink Games in 2018. In order to unfold the story, alternate between the realms!
Flipping Death PC Game 2018 Overview:
As you wake up from a dream, you find yourself as the death himself. Discover the story.
This temp job comes with a new power – the ability to flip between the worlds of the living and the dead! In this puzzling platformer, she’ll need that – and her wits – if she ever hopes to unravel the mystery of her demise.
Leap between platforms, solve puzzles and help the dead rest in peace by possessing the living and making them dance around at your merest whim in this comedy adventure game by Zoink Games, with writing by the Eisner-award winning Ryan North.
The goofballs at Zoink Games have done it again, with a tremendously worthy successor to 2013’s Stick It to the Man. It’s everything that was great about Stick It with just *more of it*, as while the game has fewer chapters (eight counting the prologue, to Stick It’s ten), there are so many different things you can do in each one. This is best accentuated by the optional challenges in each chapter (as opposed to the plot-necessary ‘missions’) which unlock sweet, juicy collectibles in the game’s menus. You’ll have hours of fun exploring all the possibilities and hearing all the great and funny voice acting. The game’s story is also just really well-written, something found as a rarity both for comedies and video games in general. It tells a cohesive story that makes sense….at least given the wacky rules of Flatwood Peaks!
Features of Flipping Death:
- Flip between worlds: Move swiftly between the living and the dead
- Possess the living: Control their limbs and read their minds to solve puzzles
- Play as Death: You’re just a temp, but the ultimate power of life and death is in your hands.
- Dive into a rich, colorful world: Explore vivid environments in a pop-up book style and make your way through a completely original storyline!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual-Core 2.1 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 550 or better
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Controller required
File Size: 1.35 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net