Forsaken Remastered is an Adventure, Action game for PC published by Nightdive Studios in 2018. Breakthrough the defenses!
Forsaken Remastered Game 2018 Overview:
The aim is to face all the enemies coming in various waves and fight them and do your best to get through the enemies and break the defenses.
Developed by Probe Entertainment and Iguana Entertainment and first released in 1998 for PlayStation, PC and Nintendo 64, Forsaken was a vision of a dystopian future where science has gone out of control. Scavengers from all over the known worlds have come to Earth to loot the remains of the technology that can found in underground tunnels. But beware! You must fight your way past automated defenses and the scum of the universe to find the treasures hidden on each level.
Forsaken is a 3D first-person shooter in which the player has a complete 360-degree range of freedom. In a far-off future, you play as a scavenger searching through the underground tunnels for weapons and treasures. But you face dangers from automated defense systems and other scavengers. As you mount your hoverbike, be prepared for deadly combat.
You are going to quickly learn that the future is… Forsaken! The game features 5 devastating primary weapons and 9 unique secondary weapons with 32 challenging levels for maximum replayability and 6 multiplayer modes for up to 16 players: Free For All, Team Game (Deathmatch), Bounty Hunt, Team Bounty Hunt, Capture the Flag and Team Capture the FlagForsaken Remastered has been lovingly restored by the developers at Nightdive Studios.
Features of Forsaken Remastered:
- Support for Widescreen and 4K monitors
- Super smooth interpolated movement for 144hz displays and beyond
- MSAA and SMAA anti-aliasing
- Ambient Occlusion and Motion Blur effects
- Enhanced and improved particle effects
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit (32-bit not supported)
- Processor: Intel Quad Core 1.7 GHz CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GPU with OpenGL 3.2 or DirectX 10 support (256 MB)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 384.95 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net