FREEDIVER Triton Down is an Adventure game for PC published by Archiact in 2019. Try not to die in the middle of dangers!
FREEDIVER Triton Down PC Game 2019 Overview:
You will be skiing in the mountains and then you must take care not to die in the high snowy tops.
FREEDIVER: Triton Down is a fully interactive single-player adventure experience in VR. Ren Tanaka is a freediver, capable of swimming to incredible depths without the use of scuba gear. A close call on her last dive has kept her landlocked for months, but when her mentor Dr. Lindstrom, an eccentric and brilliant scientist, claims to have made a stunning discovery in an underwater cavern, Ren decides to return to the deep.
A LOT of heart went into this experience. It is short but sweet! Took us about 50 mins to complete. We thoroughly enjoyed this. We would recommend adjusting your comfort setting from the get go [especially for turning and momentum to about 75] if you are an avid VR gamer. Not quite sure why this has made such an impression but we have walked away from this feeling very satisfied with the purchase and hats off to the developers for a job well done
It is not often you feel content with a VR purchase in the current industry climate!
Features of FREEDIVER Triton Down:
- Navigate virtual spaces with intuitive dive and swim movement.
- Stay calm, think fast, and use your environment to escape.
- Handcrafted music and SFX from an award-winning audio team.
- Dive into vivid underwater environments, brought to life in UE4.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5 – 4590
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: N/A
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
File Size: 1.95 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net