Friday the 13th Killer Puzzle is a Strategy, Casual and Puzzle game for PC published by Blue Wizard Digital in 2018. Ready to kill some targets?
Friday the 13th Killer Puzzle PC Game 2018 Overview:
You are going to play as a professional killer and must run after your targets as fast you can to complete your missions.
Stalk and slay campers across 100+ puzzle levels with horror icon Jason Voorhees! From the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the highrises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to snowy ski resorts, Jason will terrorize victims across the world (and maybe even beyond). Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is developed by the makers of cult hit SLAYAWAY CAMP (5/5 -Rue Morgue, Touch Arcade, Gamezebo… “The most ridiculously, absurdly, insanely over the top violent game I’ve ever seen.” -Dread Central).
Using mouse or keys you then select a direction to slide your little psychotic avatar around a set maze to corner the camp’s visitors and dispatch them in an ever increasingly gory manner. Completing each level raises your bloodlust which finally bursts out into an in-game drop box containing a new weapon for your murderous mayhem making a maniac, which in turn provides even more fantastically comical ways to slaughter your victims.
Simple and effective graphic style with fun and atmospheric sound, music, and effects, the simple controls and well-graded difficulty levels will have you experiencing a very morish gaming session.
Features of Friday the 13th Killer Puzzle:
- 8 gut-wrenching “episodes” for over 100 puzzle levels!
- See Jason like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason & More!!!
- Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Teleporters! Cats!
- Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of gruesome Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core i (i3, i5, i7) Level CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics
- Storage: 300 MB available space
File Size: 136.61 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net