Fun with Ragdolls The Game is a Simulation and Action game for PC published by Jadon Barnes in 2019. A cool game for just having fun!
Fun with Ragdolls The Game PC Game 2019 Overview:
The game is brilliant, but it has some flaws and imperfections. The game has a lot of potentials, as the creations and possibilities of mini-games are practically endless!
You’re a ragdoll! What’s the point of the game? Do what a ragdoll be meant to do and flop, fall, or crash on to things and get points by doing so! Don’t be nervous!
We loved the videos. And to be completely honest we were really hyped when we saw a game coming, we didn’t get a proper ragdoll game in ages. But we were a bit disappointed once we started playing…
Indeed pretty fun, but it lacks a whole lot of content. ofc it just came out, so if it gets updated it might be really good, but currently, it gets old so quick… the levelling system feels very slow after the first 3 levels and the minigames at launch are actually pretty hard. It really needs more stuff, and we hope that community content gets added quick, we feel like that’s all it really needs to be an amazing game.
Features of Fun with Ragdolls The Game:
- Sandbox Build worlds for you and your ragdolls! Choose from a collection of canons, black holes, giant fans, ragdolls (obviously), explosives, lasers, and much more!
- Mini-Games They’re basically mini-adventures that you can win and lose from!
- Explorer Out of ideas for what to build? Want to dive right in without having to create from scratch? Explorer offers pre-built environments!
- Customization Change the look of your ragdoll from an assortment of skins and faces that you can unlock as you progress through the game!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium Silver N5000
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 605
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any
File Size: 130.58 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net