Game Maker Studio Ultimate 22.214.171.1242 is a Game Development software for PC published by YoYo Games Ltd. in 2017. Perfect for 2D game production!
Game Maker Studio Ultimate 126.96.36.1992 PC Game 2017 Overview:
A paint editor tool suitable for pixel art is included. As everyone knows, this is subtle and honest, Aseprite is easy to use.
If you have a basic C-like language, you don’t need to learn GML. All you need to do is to be familiar with functions. GML is much simpler than C#. If you have no programming experience, you only need to learn the three knowledge points of variables, functions and control structures, and you can use GML language to write the game by hand.
Users of GML language spend 99% of their time dealing with game logic, while users of C# language need to spend a lot of time entangled in trivial language details.
C# is a general-purpose language, while GML language is designed for game development. Compared to GML’s pure, direct, and fleshy performance when developing games, C# always makes people feel procrastinated, mother-in-law, like using a cannon to fight flies. Although the cannon is very powerful, it is obviously more efficient to use a fly swatter to fight flies. After all, the cannon is not specifically designed to fight flies.
Features of Game Maker Studio Ultimate 188.8.131.522:
- Support dynamic variable names. GML is a weakly typed language that supports dynamic variable names.
- Elegant procedural programming
- Complete 2D basic function package. There are many 2D basic functions in the GMS ontology. There is no such thing in the Unity ontology.
- Data structure encapsulation out of the box. And so on…
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft 64bit Windows 7
- Processor: 64bit Intel-compatible Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4-compliant onboard graphics
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 180.13 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net