Geeksos is an Action, RPG, and Adventure game for PC published by Steppe Hare Studio in 2019. Try to live another day!
Geeksos PC Game 2019 Overview:
In order to survive in a world where game cooperation has all the powers, you will either have to join them or stand against them.
Survive in a city controlled by a game corporation. Residents went insane because of the need to buy DLC for every unfinished product, developers kept in slavery of endless sequels, and loot boxes now sold even at the grocery store. Stop the madness or join it in the cybernetic stealth-shooter Geeksos.
Intense top-down stealth shooter. No rogue-like elements – all locations are made individually. Events take place in the futuristic city of Geeksos, which fell under complete control of game corporations. Someone kidnapped the hero and experimented on. Now, in order to understand what happens behind the city facade, he must make his way through armed gangs of gamers and ruthless corporate troops.
The whole world is a pawn to the computer game industry and when our protagonists’ company is liquidated by the mother corporation, which literally includes “liquidation” of the employees, our adventure starts. Try to find out what has happened to you before it’s too late. Now you can play this game for free in freegamesdl.
Features of Geeksos:
- Play as you like by creating your own combination of weapons, augmentations, and devices.
- Choose which side to support and how to complete each mission.
- Unlock new abilities with augmentations and gadgets.
- Make each of your weapons unique through the dozens of different upgrades.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Realtek High Definition Audio
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
File Size: 1.42 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net